Recipes • Dark Chocolate Full Spectrum CBD Cookies
Dark Chocolate Anti-Anxiety CBD Cookies
Yields 4 cookies
These small-batch cookies are not only a nutritious and delicious delight, they have the added bonus of reducing anxiety, an enhanced benefit derived from our full spectrum CBD ingredient.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 full dropper of Wildwood Herbal 1000mg CBD tincture
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp finely copped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Mix butter and sugar in a medium bowl, until creamy. Add egg yolk, vanilla and Wildwood Herbal CBD tincture. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in center of rack.
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm!
This will yield 4 cookies, each with about 250mg of CBD.
*NOTE: If you plan on storing cookies, place them in resealable bags and clearly label your treats. Keep them out of reach of children and pets. Experienced users can mix and match the proportions of CBD oil ratio.