Recipes • Spicy CBD Guacamole
Here at the Wildwood Herbal kitchen, we love to come up with fun, healthy, creative ways to use our organic full spectrum CBD products. This recipe for CBD-infused guacamole is a big hit around our household, and it's a great dish to bring to a party or other social gathering. You can even take it up a notch and pair it with our CBD-infused salsa verde recipe (coming soon). Keep checking the Wildwood Herbal website for more CBD recipes and creative ways to use our line of organic, all-natural full-spectrum CBD products.
Guacamole with a CBD Twist
We love guacamole - it’s easy to whip up, doesn’t require too many ingredients nor much time, and it fills the belly with healthy fats. Now we can add to that by knowing the body is getting healthy CBD oil as well! Try out our simple guacamole with CBD oil and let us know what you think.
- 3 medium ripe organic avocados
- 1 tbsp lime juice or 1 fresh squeezed lime (to taste)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium organic onion, finely diced
- 2 small organic tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped organic cilantro leaves
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 full dropper of Wildwood Herbal Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place avocados in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top the mixture off with our Wildwood Herbal Full-Spectrum CBD oil.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.